Textile Exporters' Associations (İTHİB, GATHİB, UTİB, ATHİB, ETHİB), Ready-made Clothing Exporters' Associations (İHKİB, DENİB, EHKİB, UHKİB, AHKİB) will give scholarships to students who win Textile Engineering.
Within the scope of the application;
- The student's success ranking in university entrance must be among the top 80,000 for textile engineering,
- The student who is in the top 20,000 in the university entrance exam and chooses Textile Engineering will be paid a minimum wage.
- The student whose ranking is between 20,000-50,000 and who chooses textile engineering will be paid 70 percent of the minimum wage.
- The student whose ranking is between 50,000-80,000 and who prefers textile engineering will be paid 50 percent of the minimum wage.
- One of the first 5 preferences of the student must be "Textile Engineering" and student must be placed in one of these preferences
- Students must have a GPA of 2.5 out of 4 (at least 65 out of 100) every year
Click for detailed info.