Educational Objectives of Textile Engineering Master of Science Program
1. Graduates will demonstrate proficiency in principles and methods essential to contemporary and interdisciplinary context of textile engineering.
2. Graduates will be recognized for excellence and leadership and selected for high-quality industrial, academic, government, and other professional positions.
3. Graduates will demonstrate broadened perspectives regarding social issues and responsibilities, ethics, and professionalism.
4. Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of the global nature of engineering practice and business activities.
5. Graduates will understand the importance of further professional development through continuing education and research.
Educational Objectives of Textile Engineering PhD Program
1. Graduates will demonstrate proficiency based on current and high-level specialistic knowledge and skills essential to innovative and interdisciplinary context of textile engineering.
2. Graduates will be recognized for excellence and independence in generation of new ideas, methods, designs and applications contributing to the progress in the field of textile engineering.
3. Graduates will demonstrate broadened perspectives and skills in the development of social, scientific and ethical values.
4. Graduates will demonstrate a leadership in distinguishing and solving the unknown natures of the problems in field of textile engineering, and producing information to contribute to the progress of science, technology and society.