TO THE ATTENTION OF STUDENTS WHO WILL DO FACTORY INTERNSHIP
1.Students are obliged to comply with the ITU General Internship Principles during their factory internships.
2. Students are obliged to carry out all the administrative documents related to the internship (internship registration, insurance, contract, etc.) as explained in the ITU General Internship Principles.
3. Textile Engineering Department students are obliged to do 4 group internships with a total of 45 working days:
Internship 1 - 10 working days Yarn
Internship 2 - 10 working days Weaving or Knitting (Students can complete their internship in any of the field of Knitting or Weaving, according to their preferences)
Internship 3 - 10 working days Clothing-Planning
Internship 4 - 15 working days Dyeing-Finishing-Laboratory
4. The condition of completing the minimum 35 credits is required, regardless of whether the relevant course has been taken or not.
5. In order to graduate, the student must have completed a total of at least 45 days of compulsory internship.
6. All internship documents will be collected online on the NINOVA platform.
Internship Information can be downloaded as an Internship Information file in .pdf format, in the Internship Book section, in the Internship Information section above.